Thursday, April 28, 2011

UR BEAUTIFULL(3)

Relaxing on my shoulder...she asked "nona are you free today evening"...i said yess...she said "no you are not free you are priceless forever"...we both started laughing...though we were laughing at that time but what she said just touched my soul...she put her hands in my pockets and started searchingfor what was in there...few coins, an echlairs, a melody and my handkerchief...she opened the melody and put in her mouth...but one thing i tell you that i had never enjoyed a melody like this in my life...we both sat down on the floor and she started rolling her fingers in my hair's...it felt like as if she was taking out all the tension's from my head...and i closed my eyes...

1 comment:

  1. I want that this should have been FACT instead of FICTION. :)

    ReplyDelete